Sunday, February 3, 2013


Perspective Lesson #2

The Gothic Theatre in my little town has seen better days, but it is still a cool building.  I have never been inside.  They have concerts there now with bands I am not interested in hearing.  I've heard the inside is pretty cool, though.  I will have to go visit the inside someday.  Drawing it has connected me to it more than I was previously.   I think I will draw it again and apply what I learned drawing it the first time.
I sat in the alley overlooking the used car lot across the street, it was elevated enough to give me a good view.  The car lot guys were busy washing all the cars while they waited to negotiate with would be buyers; they waved to me and were friendly.  It was a beautiful Colorado winter day, sunny and warm enough to sit on the concrete wall and draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment