Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Just Me

My name is Connie Jo....I've had three last names in my life. Brewer from my father; I was Connie Jo Brewer for 24 years - minus one week. Some people still call me 'Brewer', and I like that. I was Connie Jo Bennetts for 25 years. Bennetts is the name of my three sons and grandchildren. Now my name is Connie Jo Maeran. I like that name. I've been Connie Jo Maeran for 8 years.

The contstant is Connie Jo, that is who I am. Most people call me Connie, but I love it when people call me Connie Jo. My boss, Lambros, says it best; next Jay who works with me on occasion, and of course, my mom. She hardly EVER calls me Connie Jo, but she ALWAYS refers to me as Connie Jo. My niece calls me Connie Jo and I love it.

The root of my first name is constant. I think I will explore that word this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment